|Snow Qualifier Updates|| |
Feb 2, 2012
Programs for the both sessions are now posted here on the Mako website.
They will not have any programs for sale at the meet.
- 11 & Over:
- Warm Ups at 7:10 and Events Start at 8:05
- Note: Do Not Arrive Before 6:50. The gates won't open until 6:40 and the building doesn't open until 6:50.
- 10 & Under:
- Warm Ups at 12:30 and Events Start at 1:15
- Deck entries will be permitted as long as they do not create an extra heat.
- Also, swimmers doing deck entries that are not already in the meet will need to provide proof of registration.
- The cost will be $10 per event, to be paid before being entered in any event.
See Cathy Summers at practice or at the meet if you need your swimmer's USA Swimming card to prove your swimmer is registered. You must see her before the meet starts.
Cathy Summers will be taking photos during the 11 & Over session. You can fill in the Photo Request Form on her web site if you want her to take photos of your swimmer during the meet.
Cathy might stay and take photos during the 10 & Under Session, if there is enough interest. You can fill in the Photo Request Form on her web site if you want her to take photos of your swimmer during the meet. Cathy will stay if enough parents ask fo photos.